Jinko Solar is one of the best solar panels available in Australia. Jinko is the most innovative and famous solar panel company in the world. Established in the year 2006, the company has come a long way in being one of the largest manufacturers of solar panels across the globe. The company has a total of 12 global production bases in China, the United States, Malaysia, and Vietnam. Be it solar panel installers in Perth or Sydney or any other part of the country, you will hear everyone recommending Jinko when it comes to solar panels.
What makes Jinko Solar Panels a Preferred Choice?
- Jinko Solar has received many international recognitions and awards for its quality and reliability. Some of the awards are mentioned below.
- JinkoSolar has been named a Bloomberg NEF Tier 1 module manufacturer for eight consecutive years, which is one of the longest runs of any manufacturer.
- In Oct 2021 Jinko has received the prestigious Green World Awards for Environmental Best Practice named by the Green Organization in the global campaign to find the world’s greenest countries, companies, and communities.
- In April 2021 Jinko solar wins the 7th All Quality Matters Award from TÜV Rheinland for its N-type Mono Modules
- JinkoSolar Wins PV Magazine Award 2020 for its Tiger Monofacial Module
- In 2019, JinkoSolar again ranks as a “Top Performer” in the DNV GL PV Module Reliability Scorecard, its fifth consecutive time.
- The Company also won the All Quality Matters Award from TÜV Rheinland for the fifth time.
In addition, JinkoSolar has received a top rating in the PV ModuleTech Bankability rating list published by PV TECH in August 2019. Only four companies were rated as AA (none AAA), and JinkoSolar is the only PV module supplier to have maintained a AA rating for the past 12 consecutive quarters.
JinkoSolar has the largest customer base, a diversified market, and a solid track record. As of Q2 2019, the company has shipped 46 GW of its modules in the last 8 years to more than 2,000 customers in 109 countries, a track record that few in the industry can match.
Despite the increasingly complex and difficult challenge to continue achieving Moore’s Law, which calls for a 10Watt output enhancement every half year, JinkoSolar has invested the necessary resources in R&D to achieve first-to-market, leading technologies, which give customers the edge needed to build successful projects.
Jinko Panels are Effective for shading
The shade will definitely impact solar panel performance, though our new half-cell technology mitigates the impact of shade and still allows the solar panels to generate a lot of power. Energy storage relies on solar or the grid to power the batteries, so it too is affected if the solar system is underperforming. Physically, however, energy storage systems are installed in a garage or a shaded area outside away from direct sun to protect the longevity of the batteries.
The durability of Jinko Panels
The solar panels come with a standard 25-year power warranty and retain a high percentage of power at the end of the warranty. Recent data suggests these panels will function well beyond those 25 years. The panels are very durable and are effective at withstanding heat, hail, ice, snow, wind, and salt mist. We also have a strategic relationship with DuPont™ to ensure our panels are protected using extra-durable Tedlar® film. This film is used in the International Space Station and commercial jetliners, so it is very tough. Batteries don’t last quite as long, but we do offer a 10-year warranty, which covers the batteries and all other complementary components in the system. Many manufacturers cover only parts of the energy storage system, whereas we are solely responsible for everything.
Some of the big projects which Jinko solar panels used
- JinkoSolar Supplies 95MW of Solar Panels for the Tailem Bend Solar Project in Australia
- Jinko Solar supplies 83,000 solar modules to 20 MW Royalla Solar Farm Canberra, Australia
- Jinko Solar supplies Panels for 4.8 MW Chillamurra Solar Farm was developed by YD Projects
- JinkoSolar Supplies 300 MW of Ultra-High Efficiency Modules for Utility-Scale Project in Spain
- JinkoSolar Supplies 13.6 MW for 19 Photon Energy PV Power Plants in Hungary
Jinko Solar manufactures a wide range of Solar Panels
One of the major reasons why Jinko Solar is considered to be the best solar company in Australia is because it manufactures a wide range of panels categorised into different series. Considering the wide range of solar panels manufactured by Jinko solar and the advantage of having an office in Australia, makes this company and its products a favourite for Australians.
1) Tiger series
- Most efficient series sold in the Australian market.
- Monofacial and bifacial options
- Efficiency rating of 21.16%
2) Tiger Pro series
- Available in both monofacial and bifacial options.
- 72 or 78 cells
- Better efficiency rating of 21.4%
- High-performance N-type cells
- Built using the tiling ribbon (TR) technology
- Production capacity ranges from 360 W to 475 W
- 9 thin wire busbar solar cells
- High energy efficient solar panels as per the best solar company Sydney
- All-black option available
- Overlapping solar cells
3) Cheetah series
- Cheetah panel range was first in the series
- First launched in the year 2018
- Ideal for rooftop installations
- Aesthetically appealing
- Production capacity ranges from 325 W to 340 W
- 5 busbar solar cells
- Limited power degradation
- Excellent value for money, according to the best solar company in Australia
- Superior performance in a low-energy environment
- 60 and 72 cell options
- Efficiency rating of 20.45%
4) Swan series
- Resembles the Cheetah series in performance and quality
- Lightweight design
- Best suited for weaker rooftops
- Easy and hassle-free installation
- Bifacial series
- Limited power degradation
- Nearly 25% lighter than other series
- Production capacity ranges from 320 W to 340 W
- Efficiency rating of 19.7%
- Half cell technology
Utility solar farms where Jinko solar panels used
Chillamurra Solar Farm 4.8 MW and Royalla Solar Farm 24 MW are the two major solar farms in Australia. These solar farms are using Jinko Panels.
How much does the Jinko Solar Panel cost in Australia?
The price of a rooftop solar system mainly depends on the types of panels and inverters used in the system. A 6.6kW solar system with Jinko Panels and GoodWe inverter costs $4600 to $5600.
[button title=”Get a Free Solar System Quote” link=”https://regenpower.com/residential/free-solar-power-system-quote/” target=”_blank” size=”” color=”” class=””]
Trina Panels are good for the residential solar systems?